Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I could love you like that





















So many things so many emotions. Am I crazy? I think so. I realized that I have been trying so, so hard to make myself not love him, to push him out of my mind that I have been sabotaging myself. I need to just let myself be, let myself love. In time I will get over him if I let myself just be. Eventually something will click to make me not love him. I could love him in so many ways. Some healthy some not so healthy. We play facebook games together (which in this post I kind of hope he doesn't read this. He would know for sure who he is. All I want. ALL I WANT is him ot be happy. As far as facebook games go. Most are pretty stupid. In fact most I have deleted most of them or blocked or whatever. the same things over and over and over again. bleh. Meh boobs..now theres something. OMG they keep falling asleep! While I was in Cali I got fitted for a bra and discovered I am actually a G cup. BBUUUTTTT....recently I have been popping out of the g because there is just TOOOOOOO MUUCHH of meh. So my boobs have been fallign asleep lately...and if your boobs have ever fallen asleep you KNOW how uncomfy it is. I Need to get a new one. A better fitting one. One thats sized correctly again. Meh. This week has been a weird one. An aggravating one. I found out I almost had a job 40hr/week graveyard..and didn't get it cuz the phones were off. -.- . Meh sisseh Chastity broke up with her BF -.-...the asshole. He came to me first and said he was gonna which left me between a rock and a hard place. To tell her or not. I told her. I had to tell her. I can't keep that kind of thing a secret. She is meh sisseh!! I also broke up with demon the girls' RL brother. He wont stop tho. Is trying to get me back etc. But I can't, I just can't. I can't handle how he is in relationships. Also, It isn't fair to him when I can't devote myself to him. I need someone with experience, LIFE EXPERIENCE. Not someone I need to teach. :\ I am back up in my weight. I had lost some. Now I am back up again. Meh. I need to find a way to overcome this mental shit here at home and crack down and lose weight. It just isn't working. Sigh, It was soooo much easier in cali. So much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment