Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy dance!


I keep saying this over and over and freaking over again but I have to succeed this time, For me. To prove to myself and others that I can do it, that is can be done, that what I say I am going to do I will do. I am 21 and I don't want to spend my 20's and 30's or anymore of my life in the 20+ sizes. Just can't happen for my Health or anything. Thankfully with thanksgiving..It looks like I didn't gain all that much. I weighed today in the morning yaddah, yaddah, yaddah like you are supposed to. I am 301.6 YAY! 3 lbs less than yesterday evening. I think the weighing myself everyday is actually doing more for me than weighing every week. I just let go and it doesn't work. The scale is going to go up and down I know that. But for it to go up 4 lbs in a week like it has? No bueno. I WILL SUCCEED hehehe. This is proof, I haven't gone back up to 320 in a long time. I CAN and Will DO this!
Random Lyric "Love, Hate, Sex, Pain it's complicating me sometimes, Love, Hate, Sex, Pain It's underestimating lives"

No comments:

Post a Comment