Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

New hair, little smaller (Just a tiny)


Sooo I just weighed and measured myself (granted its 8pm and I have eaten and drank shit and all that today). I weigh 304.9 lbs meh, TOOOO MUUCHHH on the bright side. My waist is 2" smaller. I am now a 52" waist. I know fat eh? I am working on it. tho. I lurve lurve lurve this picture of meh. My hair is now BLLAACCKKKK but, I need to touch it up again. It is starting to grow out LOL. I think I am diggin the black. Not so happy with the upkeep it will take tho. Maybe I will keep the black. I don't knooow. we will see. Talkin to Chase atm. We doing a pact together she gonna gain weight to be where she wants to be and look how she wants to. I am gonna lose fat. I nneeedddddd TO LOSE FAT. I MUST I MUST I MUST. It is sooo hard tho..everyhtign here has TONS of calories. Sigh. Also, the stress and the temptations. IDK if I am strong enough. the lack of gym doesn't help either :\ Meh I WILL do this tho I HAVE to. Next time I see anyone or meet anyone from offline .I want them to go VAVAVOOOOM YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! heheeh we will see idk. meh. im working on it, I am. It just.. takes time sigh. and privacy which I don't have. bleh. Random Song quote of the day"Faith hope and love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is love".

No comments:

Post a Comment