Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

HAPPINESS DANCE!!!


woot woott!!! I measured this AM and am 299.6 lbs....2 lbs less than 2 days ago. YAY MEE!!! I also measured my waist like 4 mins ago. My waist is now 49" which is 3 inches smaller than I was a week ago. WOOT WOOT. this week has been a trying one for me. But this....this just made it all better! I amm so friggen happy! I needed this! I talked to David the other day.....then I cried. It wasn't as bad as it could have been. Just very emotionally draining. I found out Marsha is extending to him to. She sent him a card with some pictures. We didn't even plan it. Was soo weird. Glad I am not the only one tho. Baby steps. Baby steps. And, as long as my mother doesn't find out. All will be fine. I am right now on a path to decide if I love him or not. I think I do, I mean he is my father....I don't know tho. Time will tell all. I can't get over how ecstatic I am tho at this weight loss! I will continue! I will! It will take time and patience, but I WILL get there ! soo excitedd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment