Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

30 day challenge


I was at the doctors with my mother today. They were talking about her arthritis and how it isn't connected to just her weight but other factors as well. We were also talking about how if I don't change, I will be like her in about 30 years time. I don't want that. The doctor is suggesting Gestational Surgery for her, to help her lose weight. She is scared and doesn't want to. I on the other hand have time to fix this, I need to fix this. I start and I stop I keep saying I will succeed this time, however, I have taken another turn of I don't care. My fall, and being unable to walk really put a damper on me, and my goals. I really want to fit into that cute top becca gave me. Then I want to have to give it away because it doesn't fit. I HAVE to make this work. On FB I am doing the 30 day challenge of pictures. It has inspired me to do this. A 30 day fitness challenge. It is said that it takes 30 days to make something a habit. So, I will do this. For the next 30 days starting tomorrow, I will strive to do this, for 30 days I 1. Must walk every day. Doesn't matter if it is to the library, around town. At the mall, just to fulfill this challenge, whatever but I must walk. 2. With the exception of two preplanned occasions I can not drink anything besides water. No soda, no fruit juice, no milk. Just water. Crystal light 5 calorie packets however, are OK. This will be my goal. Not to lose weight. But to make myself healthier. Build muscle, work on my cardiovascular fitness etc. Since I have stopped walking these last two weeks it has been hard to do things that just as little as 3 weeks ago were as easy as pie. This can't be. I must succeed. It is about will power. Mine MUST be strong enough. To help me do this, to prove that I can or to show I haven't I must blog every day about what I have drank and what I did for walking. This is my goal, My 30 day challenge. I WILL succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment