Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Please baby don't die



















Wow an interesting day to say the least. Marlin was over here for the day keeping cool. cause DAMN was it HOT! ugh I am sweating just thinking about it. whew! we had pizza, they watched a movie. was all gravy...mostly LOL. except when marlin went home he found a new born baby kitten, only hours old with the umbilical cord still attached. its so cute and tiny. We don't know what to do for it. it was probably cold, dehydrated etc. the tiny thing. I spent the last good hour or so searching the web for ways to keep it safe and alive till marlin can take it somewhere tomorrow. the poor baby, only hours old and left all alone :( He has just left to go buy KMR kitten milk replacement formula. I wish there was more we could do. I don't want the kitten to die :( it's so cute!!!!! My heart breaks for the tiny kitten who was left all a lone:(


On another note I am GOING CRAZY. I have not found a job yet and it sucks, I want no I NEED something to do. ANYTHING at this point. I even applied at a call center Saturday night. sigh. another call center bleh. I hope they call me tho. so much I want and need to do. I need a new laptop, I want and need to take another vacation. I want to go back to school. SIGH. too much. and it all takes money I don't have. A few thousand to be exact. meh. Life sucks and then you die. I think that is pretty much all my day was about today. Not very exciting , very borign actually :( will this boredom ever end?

No comments:

Post a Comment