Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pain, Pain and well I need to get out more PAIN


I could not sleep at all the night of the 16th. I tried and tried but no go. Then I had a fight with Steve, a guy I know on SL. it was an all around fun ass night. Still sleep didn't come to me meh :\. at about 6 am sy was on FB and I was awake so he decided to come out to forest grove. We walked and talked, it was great seeing. I hadn't seen him in a while. we walked down to rogers park and talked about anything and everything, not much wasn't said. We called each other bitches and laughed a lot. I miss my friends and having fun with them. Finally we ended up at rogers park that was WOW a long walk. For me right now anyway. I think it's only like 1/2 mile to a mile to rogers park from here but I havn't been out of the house, or well honestly off this couch in a while. the walk there and back wore me out! I am in so much pain now. My upper thighs and calves are soooo sore. I sooo need to get out more! wow. Soon as this pain subsides. I am gonna do more walking LOL. maybe to Rogers park and back HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment