Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

New blog for PCOS

So I decided to make a new blog SPECIFICALLY for my fight with PCOS and weight loss, that way on this one I can focus mainly on life issues and what is bugging me.

I have been thinking alot about going back to school and I soooooo want to. I might have found a way to, However, I need to get tested for dyslexia first. -.- Interesting, very interesting. SUUCCKKSSS too. But in the long run it will help me to overcome the challenges that keep me from succeeding in school.

Kristal told me she is getting married this year. I SOOOOO want to go! I just can;'t make it, can't afford it. Sigh. Why does life have to be so unfair?

I also want to go to the gym too. :\ I think lifting weights and the elliptical would be SO beneficial to me it isn't even funny :( Why ????? Well, for now I will have to work with what I have and hope it makes an impact. Out for now. I need to PEE BADLY! LOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment