Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Lots happening

I don't post on this blog often, but when I do it usually means something. I post every day on my other blog for PCOS. I use that one as my food journal etc. It helps me connect to other people who have PCOS and be heard by people who are just like me.

I am sure by now that my sisters know that our nephew dustin is in the hospital. I promised my brother I wouldn't tell anyone. I didn't. Well...there is one exception.; always is. Of course I told Chris. I run to him with everything, he is my crutch on well everything. I discuss EVERYTHING with him I mean literally everything. Most of which he is getting tired of or it appears that way. A few days back we had a super long conversation. Like the ones we used to have XD I enjoyed it sooo much. It felt like I had my best friend back. Too bad he had to be inebriated to talk to me like that again :\.

Anyway back to Dustin. He is the son of my only blood brother Robert. He is special needs and has a lot of things going on with him. What exactly you ask? I have not one clue.  I ask and ask and he explains somewhat but about 10 minutes later, I forget. It is like I am not comprehending the information being presented to me. Which if what I think about me having dyslexia is true, I probably am not comprehending it.

I finally reached under 300 on Saturday YAY GO ME!! now to keep on trucking. Giving up carbs and sweets isn't what I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong. It isn't without its challenges. Specially that first day at Cece's Omg.. I almost gave in to the cake so many times. I don't even like cake all that much. I didn't though I was a good girl.



I have started being a good girl in other ways too. I for one don't eat the breaded stuff from when we order chinese food. Instead I order a single dish such as mushroom chicken or garlic chicken then give the rice to my mother XD. I did go overboard though. I ate the bbq pork and spare ribs. :p I am getting there. I find it is getting hard to reach my min a day for calories. I had to struggle today to get higher than 1200 cals. Yesterday I only had about 1300. Thats ok though because the day before that I had like 3000 ROFL. I know I fluctuate A LOT!

I feel better though with my change in diet. I really do. I haven't had soda in ummm at least a month or so, I am doing GREAT! A little change on the scale not much with the tape measure. But eh, I will get there.
Last two days however I have been super tired and not wanting to exercise or stand at the puter :\.  I thin kit is the peppermint tea I have been drinking the last two days. Who knows. Hopefully it will get better. I might just be near what would be my TOM. 

Anyway I have to go out to PCC tomorrow to meet with Stephanie the I have a dream college coordinator to talk about some things. We will see what happens!


That is all for now. Ciao


Cassie
I am beautiful, I am sexy. I am skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment