Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another day....another deed

So today I decided to write just to write. I don't know about what. Just to write. Hmmm

Lets see...what is happening today. Um I am making an apricot glazed turkey for dinner. OOHH Rory started a blog *Snickers* that is gonna be interesting.  We will see what random ramblings he pouts in there after he is done calling me a rambling wench. HEHE Gotta love my brother.
BTW...had to post this photo....I love it but he hates it....so time to piss him off HEHEHE.



Aside from my sister beign a right bitch and having the tv blaringly loud then talking on the phone exceedingly louder while I was trying to sleep. Not much has happened today...so it seems I have ran out of things to write. Hmm.... maybe more inspiration will come later....oh well I need to get stuff together for my shower XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment