Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

second night

I just did another 20 minute session of yoga... I am not as tired as last night, I think thats a good thing. I have found that it really is hard for me to do alot of the ones that make you stretch. I think my arms are way too short LOL. I might have to get some yoga bricks. On the other hand I don't really want the people I live with to know I am doing this. they will do nothing but laugh at me. I can imagine Melissa now " haha, you look funny". I don't want that. If this does work it will take a long time. I hope this works, I really do. I do have to say though, I am definitely finding out my right side is weaker than my left. It is harder for me to stay in the downward facing dog, My right side definitely wobbles a lot more. Tomorrow night, Maybe a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment