Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hard

Last night I had such a bad headache that I did not do yoga, this I regret. Tonight I am so tired, I don't know if i have the energy I had a very interesting day.Today was a hard day, and a very good day as well. I decided to write a book about my life. today I started makign a list of events that I wanted to write about, I have been jotting down my memoir today. I started a rough draft overview. I am not done with the draft it is only 6 pages long. I am using this as an excersize to start the bigger project. I need my story to be told. However, I am finding that as I write it is not very descriptive and not very interesting. I am hoping that getting this done and leaving it for others to see along with my yoga I am doing now I will be able to become healthy again, that my state of mind will be me once more and less clouded by stress. well off to od 10 minutes of yoga before bed, a little is better than none. chao yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment