Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

First Yoga


Recently my doctor told me that if I did not change my lifestyle I would be either in a coma or dead by the end of the year. We have recently discovered that all the stress that surrounds me mainly from family (sorry but its true) has caused my body to shut down. This picture to the left is what you all know me to look like right now. Over the years I have in my mind at least decided to make some changes, lose some weight. make myself feel better etc, etc. Every time I tried, I got off track, someone tempted me with something, some emotional situation threw me off, or people around me did what I felt like was sabotage me. For a few years now I have wanted to try yoga, I hear its good for stress (which we all know I have alot of), helps flexibility, and is good for toning yourself up. I have decided (yet again) to try to make these changes. So last night, I turned the yoga tape form on demand on and tried some. MAN IS THAT HARD. the whole time my muscles were wobbling and i could feel my muscles stretching. I am sooooo not used to it. this thing which for everyone else I know is so easy, was sooooo hard for me. It felt good though. I was tired afterwards. really tired. However, it felt good. Tonight I am going to try some more. I have also started doing deep breathing excersizes, hopefully that will help me too. Well, here goes nothing. I am going to jump on the floor and do some more yoga. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment